Our communities need real solutions to the cleanliness issues that are plaguing out schools. We need to end the privatization of cleaning services, raise the wages of our custodians, and increase and protect the workforce in CPS.
But our schools need action now. CTU members can use this form to report cleanliness issues directly to those in-charge of keeping our schools clean and demand they step up to resolve them.
Special thank you to our members at Back of the Yards College Prep for leading on this urgent action needed to get our schools clean and our students safe.
When you submit this form, the information you provide will be sent directly to the following managers at Aramark and CPS facilities so that swift action can be taken:
- Ralph Young, Aramark VP of client services Chicago
- Michael Irvin, Aramark’s CPS District Manager
- David Monteigas, Aramark Custodial Manager
- CPS cleanliness reporting inbox
- CPS Custodial Services department inbox
- Natalie Sheenan, Business Process Director, Aramark at Chicago Public Schools
There are 8 questions in this survey.